Hi readers, this “About me” section can be daunting, it feels more like a job interview than anything else or more like a dating profile, have you seen those? If you ever want a good laugh make sure to check them out, I mean everybody is good and perfect in the online dating world. I wonder why they’re all single then?
Back to my introduction, I’m Emily and I live in Costa Rica. I’m originally from New York. I will elaborate more on this on my first post. Friends here say I’m a reliable person to have as a friend.
Here are more details about me:
- Born in New York City
- Divorced -ages ago (not really but it feels like it)
- One dog, Lola, my adoration, I will be definitely be blogging about her
- I have green written all over me, I’m an environmentalist. It’s my duty to help protect this planet
- I love food so I’m always on a diet
- I could have been worn in the 60’s, you could call me hippie and it wouldn’t bother me
And here are my preferences:
- Biking over carpooling
- Vegetables over meat
- No bra over being overly constricted
- Four legs over human friends (well, almost)
- The ocean over any crowded city
- Jungle villa over concrete villa
Lastly, this blog is about life in Costa Rica, my passion is to learn how to grow fruit and vegetables in a green way and my new obsession -surfing.
I hope you enjoy reading me as much as I enjoy writing.